Monday, June 12, 2017

BIRTHDAY FREEBIES (Doesn't need to be your birthday)

Did you know that you get free stuff with your birthday? I recently celebrated my birthday and being the thrifty person that I am... I am always on the lookout for birthday deals. It is a good idea to sign up for these even though it's not your birthday because they will email you the free things on your birthday. It usually requires either signing up for a newsletter, but there are places where you can go by just showing your ID. Scared of receiving a bunch of promo email? Don't worry, you can bypass this by either creating a separate email for you birthday (and checking it on your birthday month). So get your ID ready, and gooo! (List is updated June 2017). This list is not comprehensive, but just the ones I checked out. See the list on my new page "BIRTHDAY FREEBIES" by clicking above, or clicking this URL:  http://vantraveller.blogspot.ca/p/birthday-freebies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment